Corel Paintshop Pro Photo X2 - Seamless Tiles

Binzy 16:29 25 Oct 09

Can anyone help me create seamless tiles in X2. I've checked the i/net and found sites for other versions but not X2. I've spent hours today trying to "teach myself" through trial and error but have got nowhere.
Thanks,

Pineman100 16:39 25 Oct 09

I'm not familiar with Paintshop Pro, but if it's anything like Photoshop, probably the easiest way would be to place each tile on a seperate layer.

You can then slide each one carefully to butt exactly against its neighbours (or perhaps overlap by a smidgin).

BRYNIT 17:33 25 Oct 09

Tutorials for Paint shop Pro seamless Tiles for earlier versions but should work with X2

click here

click here

Its about the tenth tutorial on this link click here

Binzy 08:33 26 Oct 09

Thanks all. I persevered and clicked on everything in sight and finally solved it. It's so easy - when you know how?

jack 09:43 26 Oct 09

because I guess I am bit thick and getting head around tutorials I find mind numbing.
So what did I do?
Load all the images required - pre-trimmed and processed.

Start a page layout- and load,size and position on the page and then print from there or create a screen image to proceed further

Binzy 19:25 26 Oct 09

Yes, I got there through trial and error using the drop down menus. "There" being BRYNIT's third "click here" solution - a website of Paintshop tutorials, one of which is for seamless tiling. A site which I've now bookmarked. Thanks, again, BRYNIT.

BRYNIT 19:49 26 Oct 09

Glad to be of help.

Doing a search for Paint shop Pro X2 tutorials usually helps if you have difficulty with other projects.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac