Corel Painter/cloning for picture drawing

kimtrnc 21 Sep 11

Hi folks - anyone into Digital Painting? I have only recetly acquired Corel Painter X, with the idea of moving from my "real" drawings into digital pictures. There is supposed to be a way of cloning a drawing or picture to enable over drawing, and of course, putting my own stamp on it. However, I am totally unable to use this "cloneing/tracing paper" Loads of research has not produced any advice - can anyone help, please.....there could be a masterpiece at my fingertips ( whoops, stylus tips!!)

Graphicool1 21 Sep 11

Hi kimtrnc

I hope you can get your head around this video tutorial of cloning in Corel Painter...CLICK HERE

Graphicool1 21 Sep 11

Here's a load more Corel Painter Video Tutorials, these should sort out any other questions you might have...CLICK HERE

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message