Corel Font & Print help

rickdash 12:44 10 Apr 03

I am using Corel Draw 8 and it works on the 98SE system that it came with fine. I have installed it onto my XP home computer and all is well untill I Go to print. It prints ok as long as I do not try to change the settings from the print screen, If I do it comes up with "windos has a problem--------- Screen and closes the print job and the page I'm working on. I can change the settings from control panel/printer set up.
I also want to add more of the fonts from my Coreldraw 8 disc to the avaliable fonts in the program but I am unsure and don't want to mess the whole thing up
A bit long winded, sorry

Cheers

Pesala 13:53 10 Apr 03

Someone on the PCA forum may well be able to help you, abut for problems specific to Corel Draw you can also try the Corel Open Forum. Make a note of this address for future reference. I found them helpful:
click here

Sorry I cannot help on this one. I don't have XP. Installing the fonts is fine, but be wary of adding too many. 400 or 500 fonts is enough, more than that may slow down your system and cause problems.

orsta 17:25 10 Apr 03

I dont think that Corel Draw 8 is designed for Windows XP. it certainly is not for Windows 2000.

Have you tried the Corels knoledge base click here

From memory, which is not that good these days, you need Corel Draw 10 or 11 to work under Windows XP

ian

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…