Corel Art Dabbler

conrail 15:56 09 Apr 03

received an Aiptek Hyperpen tablet which I have located the win xp drivers, this also came with corel art dabbler software, anybody know where the xp drivers are for this? cannot find any info on corel page, aiptek were very helpful but could not point me in the right direction except to try corel, all help much appreciated

Diemmess 17:43 09 Apr 03

I have no experience of your pen or XP......I do have quite a lot of experience with o/systems from Windows 3.0 leading up to 98SE, Corel (full bloat)and the cheapest/smallest Waco tablets.

If the principles are the same, then your main problem is to install your pen in XP. Once that is up and running then Corel Art Dabbler should install and work with the pen.

Once your pen is installed it should work as a more precise mouse everywhere, whether or not Dabbler is installed.

bowman 18:56 09 Apr 03

I don't think there is a XP version. Art Dabbler only comes as bundled software, You cannot purchase Art Dabbler as a stand alone. Have you tried installing it in windows xp compatability mode?

(Limitied knowledge of xp, but it may be worth a try.)

Hope this helps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…