CoreFoundation.dll

Retiredidiot 18 Nov 11

When I'm in Adobe Lightroom and I want to Edit an Image in Photoshop, I use the shortcut Ctl E and it used to work fine, but all of a sudden I am getting a message which says 'This application has failed to start because CoreFoundation.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.' If I have Photoshop already open then all is ok. I have uninstalled and re-installed Lightroom & Photoshop but still no good. Any ideas?

csqwared 18 Nov 11

Googled 'corefoundation.dll' and it appears to be an Apple product so why it should interfere with Photoshop & Lightroom I can't imagine. There's lots of stuff about this .dll so Google, read and, hopefully, you'll find a solution. cc

Retiredidiot 19 Nov 11

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I did Google it and as a result I deleted 'I Tunes' and no luck. I also did a search on Photoshop Help and they thought it was a plug in problem but again no luck.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

See 24 hours in London in 1 minute with Paul Richardson's hyperlapse film

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message