Cordless Mouse

@Home 14:11 05 Mar 04

Looking at getting a Cordless Mouse. I have been using a friends for a few days and quite like the freedom they give.

So Any suggestions?

I was thinking about a Logitech MX700 to go with my new Logitech Keyboard not cordless, What are you views on this Mouse?

Cheers

dimercaprol 14:17 05 Mar 04

I have the cordless mouse and keyboard package. The batteries lasted well over a year the first time. Still on my second. I find them an essential part of my computing life.

AcidBurn7uk 14:23 05 Mar 04

have a look on ebuyer
click here

byfordr 14:27 05 Mar 04

About £45 for the rodent, £75 including cordless keyboard. What can I say...superb!

Batteries last about a week in the mouse (if left off the cradle)

Keyboard batteries are still going since August.

nick_j007 14:48 05 Mar 04

I shopped around a lot and did a fair bit of research (all a part of the fun eh!) and ended up with the MX700.
It is a superb mouse, and will go a long way between recharges if you're cruel to it. It has a few buttons on it, but the best are the back and forward browser buttons.
Feels great in your hand and has a slick feel too, with a nice click action.
Highly recommended!

No, I don't work for Logitech!

Nick :-)

nick_j007 14:49 05 Mar 04

click here=

HTH,

Nick

@Home 12:35 07 Mar 04

Thanks for all the replys.

I went out and got an MX700 on Saturday. So far well inpresed, kinda groovy ain't it.

Well thanks again for pionting me in the right direction.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…