cordless keyboard/mouse

TBH1 20:07 26 Apr 04

I currently have a cordless keyboard and mouse ; unfortunately, the mouse isn't optical. Would it be possible to buy an optical, cordless mouse and 'tune' it into the existing receiver thingy ? Its a Medion by the way and I do know this company do a cordless, ball-less one.

mgmcc 20:17 26 Apr 04

I think it is unlikely that it would connect with the existing 'transceiver' - I have three wireless mice used with two desktops and a laptop and they don't interfere with one another (although they are all different models of Logitech mouse).

In any case, a wireless optical mouse will come with its own transceiver so, provided you have a standard PS/2 mouse port available, there shouldn't be a problem, other than excessive hardware lying around ;)

SEASHANTY 20:22 26 Apr 04

A few listed lon this website. You will probably have difficulty tho' getting it to work with the same freq. setup as your keyboard. Here using a Medion PC with the Medion keyboard and a wired
TRUST optical mouse. The latter is a four button and two scross wheels. Think it was around £15 from Staples. Had it ages now and quite satisfied with it. I also have the Logitech cordless K/B and Mouse
which I currently do not use.
click here

SEASHANTY 20:23 26 Apr 04

Scross wheels indeed. Read Scroll wheels.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…