Cordless Keyboard and Mouse

Dazwm 18:33 28 May 03

I am thinking of buying both a cordless keyboard and mouse. My question is are they good and can you recommend a good buy. Also should the mouse be optical or have a ball?

marjted 18:41 28 May 03

Have recently changed to a cheapo Labtec crdless keyboard and a Medion optical cordless mouse from Aldi. Would recommend the technology but no doubt there are better quality keyboards. i.e. this doesn't have an indicator light for Caps Lock on/off. The mouse re-charges from a cradle. The loss of cables on the desk is a real plus.
Hope this helps.

S5W 18:58 28 May 03

I have been using a Logitech cordless keyboard and mouse for just over a year. I am hooked,the extra bells and whistles on the keyboard have been a boon and the versatility of using the arm of my armchair as a mouse mat makes life online really relaxed.

No free lunch though, the mouse eats AA batteries at the rate of two every 4/5 weeks and the keyboard uses up four of the same in about ten weeks. My computer is in use 8/10 hours per day six days per week.

I wouldn't go back to wires,no way.

Dazwm 19:03 28 May 03

Thanks for your suggestion S5W but where is the best place to buy these.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…