Cordless Keyboard and mouse

I am sure people have asked this lots of times but can someone recommend a quality optical cordless keyboard and mouse bundle and where I would buy one. Also what in particular you look for, willing to pay £50-£70. Thanks

^

^

De Marcus 21:21 05 Jul 05

I can personally recommend this one click here

De Marcus 21:24 05 Jul 05

Oh forgot to mention, very comfortable to use once your used to the design

Thanks De Marcus I had one like that before - I hated it!! Any more suggestions?

De Marcus 21:32 05 Jul 05

I was tempted by click here before I went for the MS one. Other than that why not try popping down to PCW and trying a few?

Stuartli 21:51 05 Jul 05

Both Aldi and Lidl regularly offer wireless keyboard and optical mouse sets for £19.99 - they are almost invariably rebranded products from the excellent A4Tech plant.

I got a SilverCrest offering a few weeks ago from Lidl (which has a similar link to the company in line with Aldi's Medion relationship) and the "Wireless Office Desktop Set" multi-function keyboard and very comfortable mouse are two of the latest A4Tech designs.

There were four Duracell batteries included and it is also Agilent enabled (see: click here)

SilverCrest is a German company (surprise, surprise) and its website is at:

click here

Pooke 22:01 05 Jul 05

Microsoft keyboard and mouse click here

woodchip 22:02 05 Jul 05

If you are up north TRADEX have wireless Keyboard Mouse and Web Cam £29

De Marcus 22:04 05 Jul 05

Whatever you buy, make sure it's comfortable ;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…