Copyright on Photographs

Farleyjim 19:20 09 Sep 04

I do quite a bit of aerial photography and have given presentations to clubs and societies. I understand that there is a method which one can use to prevent people copying or printing from a CD.(I sometimes lend CDs to people.) I use Photoshop for my picture editing but I cannot see anything in there, so perhaps somebody out there can tell me what to do. Many thanks.

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:35 09 Sep 04

click here in truth it is impossible to stop copying of photos. If you can see it on a screen and are a bit OK with image manipulation you can copy anyhting.

Dorsai 19:48 09 Sep 04

If you can't stop it, i would have thought that the best second choice was to only lend out low res copies or only put low res on the web. the quality of the composition can be seen, but it's not large enough to to be useful?

I have heard of watermarking of digital imiges. but will have to bow to gandulf's opinion as to how effective this is, it's his area of expertize.

jack 20:00 09 Sep 04

Gandalf and Dorsai have got it in one
Copying and printing cannot be stopped.

The onl is to put your mark across each image in a suitable type face. and make those images that go out such low rez they are only fit for screen work.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…