Copyright

Woody Ham 23:04 08 Dec 06

I wish to link from our website to a text document on the BBC site. Is there a copyright issue? I am not copying anything to our site: simply redirecting to the BBC.

I have asked them but got no response.

sodausa 23:14 08 Dec 06

I am confused - published my website today via http method and hosted with namesco(ukhosts) seems ok, but although hover buttons work in sone tables and some pages they DO NOT work on the main home page...the text only buttons display and look awful! Help..my site is to view: click here

be gentle as my fist attempt at web design and publishing!
Thanks
Sodausa

Woody Ham 23:21 08 Dec 06

Dear Sodausa
You appear to have responded to my query rather than start your own string. Thats fine but people might not see your question. Not sure i can help as your site doesn't appear for me.

Forum Editor 00:28 09 Dec 06

You've inadvertantly posted your question in someone else's thread - we call it hijacking.

I suggest that you start your own thread, and we'll try to resolve the problem with FrontPage.

Forum Editor 00:32 09 Dec 06

don't like you to link directly to inside pages - they prefer a link to their homepage. As far as the BBC is concerned there's no problem - half the world points links to their website's inside pages, so I'm sure they won't mind if you do it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017