copy/paste spam mail message ? safe to do?

p;3 07:22 13 Jun 05

I want to copy and paste a mail into a new document on my pc to be able to show the forum the message I receive from a returned mail;as I am not actually replying to the mail I presume that doing this is safe? as I will not be downloading the mail as such; I am trying to show what the AVG message is that I get when a mail is bounced( I have another thread running on this and wish to add a reply to it , but need to be certain that copying and pasting the message is safe);
I will not b replying to the mail but wish to be able to show the forum the message I receive :)

Andsome 08:33 13 Jun 05

In all honesty I cannot see any problem in doing this, as it is only words. You are not posting any links.

VoG II 08:50 13 Jun 05

Just be aware that any e-mail addresses will turn into links on this site.

wiz-king 19:35 13 Jun 05

just change your email address when you paste it to myaccout @xxx

p;3 19:40 13 Jun 05

joke!! am still waiting (!!) to get a spam mail to do my test with ; had several a day ago but now....
when I get one I can then put it on my other thread..if my test works

now folks, dont all spam me:)))

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:44 13 Jun 05

eh?

G

p;3 19:50 13 Jun 05

se this of mine click here

to coin a phrase "am still working on it":)

961 19:52 13 Jun 05

Wot?

961 19:53 13 Jun 05

Wot?

961 19:55 13 Jun 05

The reason for the two posts is that I have just been informed by the PCAdvisor server that I have been chosen to be a "deadlock victim"

Pick the bones out of that

Never mind, England trouncing the Aussies I see

p;3 20:01 13 Jun 05

am sure more spam will come my way so will copy it to my other thread if my AVG test does what it did before:)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…