Copying/deleting in OE

Miss Happy 15:56 14 Jan 03
  Miss Happy 15:56 14 Jan 03

I need to copy all my emails/sent/read etc. in Outlook Express V6, then remove all trace of them. Can anyone help, please? The OS is Windows XP home ed. & I have cd-rw + floppy drives.

MAJ 16:20 14 Jan 03

There's a couple of ways you can do it, depending on how you ant to save your emails. If you want to save all the .dbx folders for later return to Outlook Express as your Store Folder, then, go to OE/ Tools/ Options/ Maintentance tab/ Store Folder button. See where your Store Folder is, navigate to it and save the Outlook Express folder to floppy or CD. If you want to save your emails as .eml files so that you only have to double click one to read it in OE, then go to your Inbox and highlight the emails you want to save and drag them to a shortcut to your floppy drive. Then do the same for your Sent emails, Deleted emails or any other folder you have created.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…