Copying without background.

Bowsprit 18:42 26 Sep 04

Been trying to copy from a site into Word but everytime it brings the dark grey background with it.I have not been using "select all" only highlighting the text and pictures i want.Tried removing background in Word but no luck.Can anyone help as printing pages of grey will just waste ink.

Rtus 18:48 26 Sep 04

pasting into notepad ignores the background ..then copy to word doc.

johnnyrocker 18:49 26 Sep 04

is the background on the site grey? i find that when i vopy paste items they arrive shaded but clicking off the item removes this

ZEROTOLERANCE 18:50 26 Sep 04

ARE YOU HIGHLITIN text and pics together? if so you may have to do it in smaller sections, ie smaller paragraphs then pics.

VoG II 18:53 26 Sep 04

Or in Word, Edit/PasteSpecial and choose Unformatted text. You will then need to get the pictures from the website by right clicking each one, selecting Copy then pasting into Word.

Bowsprit 19:24 26 Sep 04

Copied into wordpad and notepad and they miss out the pictures.VoG™ your method works fine (a little tedious) I wish some of these sites made copying for printing easier.Thanks all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…