Copying transparencies

Rusty 16:38 24 Feb 08

I have an HP All-in-one and I would like to copy old transparencies to a CD or DVD without the expence of a dedicated copier. What do I need and how do I do it? I am used to electronic and electrical work

Gongoozler 16:48 24 Feb 08

You need to use a scanner with a transparency facility built into it. These have a light in the lid. An example is the Epson Perfection V350 click here. I have an older model, the Epson Perfection 3490 Photo, which while not as good as a dedicated transparency scanner, gives very good results. Enthusiasts have produced home-made gadgets to use on scanners, but the results aren't very good.

laurie53 20:32 24 Feb 08

Be very careful which scanner you get.

HP All in Ones, or at least the software, are very particular about which other scanners they will work alongside.

I have a Primefilm slide/negative scanner using Cyberview software, and to use it I have to "uninstall" the HP in "Printers & Faxes"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…