Copying stills from DVD

ludmilla 21:47 22 Feb 09

I would like to pause a DVD and copy the still on my screen as a JPEG to use for the DVD box
Can anyone advise how to do this
Thanks

MAJ 21:59 22 Feb 09

When it is displayed on the screen, press the Prnt Scrn button on your kekboard. That will copy it to the clipboard. Then paste it into your graphics manipulation program, Paint will do, it comes free with Windows. Then save it as a jpg.

eedcam 22:17 22 Feb 09

Whatever software you are using to view the dvd will most likely have a Capture or software button.Then you usually have a choice of what format to save in.Say what you are using and someone will know where thre buton is.Print screen is ok if your image is full screen other wise you will have to crop out all else showing

eedcam 22:18 22 Feb 09

Sorry should have read Capture or Snapshot button

ludmilla 15:22 23 Feb 09

I received this advice about Copying Stils, which worked up to the last stage when I tried to save as JPEG theimage appeared as ablack screen !

Any ideas
Thanks

When it is displayed on the screen, press the Prnt Scrn button on your kekboard. That will copy it to the clipboard. Then paste it into your graphics manipulation program, Paint will do, it comes free with Windows. Then save it as a jpg.

MAJ 15:42 23 Feb 09

Use Faststone Capture instead, ludmilla. click here

Les28 15:55 23 Feb 09

I use Topaz Moment, it improves the quality of the picture it saves, think there's a free trial version 250 use fully functional.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

Disney layout supervisor Rob Dressel on the challenges of visualising Moana

Siri vs Google Assistant