copying software

mozzano 21:38 02 Feb 07

Hello again everyone and thanx for the help i received before. i am looking for advice for what is a good software forcopying cd's and creating dvd's

woodchip 21:46 02 Feb 07

For Copying????? You can do this as a backup for a CD or DVD for your own us

mozzano 21:50 02 Feb 07

I probably phrased the question wrong what i men to ask was i have loads of home made videos on my pc and was looking for the best sofeware to create a dvd of it. the software that came with my video camera isn't very good

woodchip 21:53 02 Feb 07

I have used different ones but tend to stick now with Pinnacle 9.3.5 as at this moment, as it works OK for me with my setup

Technotiger 21:57 02 Feb 07

Hi, I second woodchip, I too use Pinnacle 9, very easy to use, even for a complete novice. Has some lovely effects.

Cheers

mozzano 21:58 02 Feb 07

Cheers woodchip i'll have a look at that software. i'll keep this subject open just now to see what others say.

mozzano 22:18 02 Feb 07

can you create cd's with pinnacle 9 too

woodchip 22:19 02 Feb 07

Think you can

woodchip 22:20 02 Feb 07

This is Video Editing Software that will burn the Video within the Program

Ben 216 03:36 03 Feb 07

I don't know if it was me, my PC or my bundled version of Pinnacle, but I never managed to burn a DVD that worked with it!

Nero do something called NeroVision click here which I've found very good.

I've also used TMpeg click here which is very easy to use, but you do have to make sure that the video format you want to use is supported, otherwise you'll have to buy the plug-in too!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac