COPYING PICTURES TO A CD [HELP

SANAP 14:02 09 May 07

I have taken 27 pictures for a freind and he wants them on CD BUT I have forgotten what to do, honest, do I need a special piece of software? I am using xp pro. I did this about 6/7 years ago with win 98se!!

Help

sanap

SANAP 14:03 09 May 07

Sorry, I have uploaded them to my PC from sony digita camera.

I have sonic, Power DVD, Corel Paint shop pro.

And as usual this is urgent.

sanap

hiwatt 14:07 09 May 07

You can do it with Nero.You add the files the same way you would music files.This is the way I done it but when I went to get the actual photo developed I could only get one size?

chub_tor 14:37 09 May 07

If the pictures are on your PC and you have Windows XP and a CD writer then copying them to a CD is simple. Just put the pictures in My Pictures (you can create a sub-folder for them if you want to), select the pictures you want on the CD and then click on "Copy all items to CD" under Picture Tasks. You will be lead through a series of steps resulting in the pictures being burned to your blank CD

skidzy 14:44 09 May 07

OR:

Just place them into a folder or highlight every pic,insert a cd,and right click the folder or the highlighted pics and right click and sendto the the cd drive.

Job done :-)

kdt 15:27 09 May 07

picasa 2 create gift cd

SANAP 16:15 09 May 07

I canot for the life od me get this to work. Am I missing an obivious step??

sanap

Totally-braindead 16:19 09 May 07

This might be a silly question but you do have either a cd writer or a dvd writer don't you?

woodchip 16:43 09 May 07

If the files are Jpeg, Just creating a Data disc will work in NERO if you use no multi session. But the DVD player as to be compatible

SANAP 16:55 09 May 07

Thanks for replies.

Its not as I am the same as your name at the moment. I checked under device manager and I have a CD-RW drive on both PC's. I am trying to use MEMOREX CD - RW 650MB discs. The sad thing is on one disc I have water lillies copied but can I remember what I done!!! Can I heck.
Must I copy all 27 images in one go??

I am doing about 10 things at the moment so that does not help. Going to slow down for a bit. I have nero5 buring rom and easy cd creator 5. Tried to load easy cd creator and it got rejected. Also getting message about java updates etc etc.

All I want to do is copy 27 Images. And I wont get any sympathy when I explain the hassle I have gone through. At least it made me aware how out of touch I have become.

Do I use windows media player to copy as I did a music cd ok a few weeks ago so that proves I have a CD writer.

sanap

skidzy 16:59 09 May 07

All you need Sanap is windows itself,no third party software is needed.

Are you photo's in My Pictures ?

If so,just click on one of them and then hold down shift and use the arrow cursors on your keyboard to hightlight all pics.Then right click and sendto the cd drive that has the cd inserted.

Being a rw disc,you may need to format the disc first by right clicking on the drive and format the cd before transferring the photo's.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5