Copying Photos

thicasabrick 14:49 18 Dec 04

Hi, I would like to copy some photos onto a CD, then be able to view these photos on my stand alone Dvd player,(via my television) then, when I have more photos add them to the same CD etc, etc until the CD is full. Can anyone tell me if this is possible If it is what is the best way to do it. (I have nero and easy cd creator)
Thanks in advance for any help.

Diodorus Siculus 14:52 18 Dec 04

Just use the multisession option in Nero - it will likley work for you.

However, there is always a chance that the DVD player will not recognise the disk until it is finalised... still, with the price, you have nothing to lose by trying.

huzzar 15:20 18 Dec 04
  pj123 15:40 18 Dec 04

You need a slideshow programme to do this.

Download this file HP Memories Disk Creator.

Free from click here

It is a very large file (35mb) so if you are on dialup it will take a very long time.

If you want I can send you a copy of it on CD by snail mail. email me via the envelope.

Stuartli 16:35 18 Dec 04

Windows Movie Maker 2 would be equally useful, whilst a recent PCA cover disk included PhotoImpact Album 6 which allows the inclusion of sound files.

There are also slideshow facilities in Irfanview and the majority of photo editing programs/applications.

SEASHANTY 20:43 18 Dec 04

^

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…