Copying Outlook contacts to 2nd Computer

diode 19:45 15 Feb 05

I have a laptop running XP(he) and PC running XP(pro), they are both running same version of Outlook2003.I have tried numerous way of trasfering my contacts but each seem to fail. They are connected on a network. I have tied exporting as csv and importing on the Laptop, thid reports a file error has occured,the explanations given by Microsoft don't seem to apply. I have looked in the archive but can't find a similar problem, but I am sure it must have come up numerous times before. Does anyone have a foolproof way of copying or synchronising the two computer contact lists

diode 20:19 15 Feb 05

My search of the aechives was a little too specific when I entered the search when I entered Outlook contacts up came several solutions. I wish I had tried here before I spent 3 to 4 hours impoting exporting in different formats via OE etc etc. The suggestion to use the .pst format worked beautifully. Sorry to have wasted anyones time reading my problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…