//some 3rd party need geo

COPYING MUSIC ONTO CDS

KEY103 11:39 20 May 03

I have been downloading music from kazaa onto my pc and then putting them on disc but only singles i have now downloaded an album and it wont fit onto my disc do i need to do anything to make it fit

King Diamond 11:44 20 May 03

Some cd burning software allows you to overburn, although it does not recomment it. This allows for extra files to be added to the disc.

How many songs are you burning to disc?

KEY103 11:50 20 May 03

22 SONGS

King Diamond 12:03 20 May 03

I dont have a great knowledge of cd burning, but unless you either get larger discs, then I don't think they will fit on. Even overburn might not stretch that far.

I take it you are using 700mb discs then? If so, you could maybe try 800mb.

Is the disc for playing on a hi-fi or pc?

You can put tons of MP3 files on a disc, but these only play on dvd players, hi-fi and pc's that have the proper coders/decoders to do it.

KEY103 12:13 20 May 03

THEY ARE MP3 FILES I AM DOWNLOODING ONTO 80 MIN DISCS CAN YOU GET LONGER MINUTE DISCS

King Diamond 12:27 20 May 03

click here

The above is just an example, you may get them cheaper elsewhere if you look around the net.

If you are just putting MP3's on the disc, each MP3 is round about 5-10mb. SO with your 700mb disc you should get plaent on it.

You must be convertingthe mp's to .wav files so that normal hi-fi's can read them. In that case you will probably need larger cd disc capacity.

There may well be software out there that compresses the files in some way, but I do not know of any.

King Diamond 12:29 20 May 03

If you are placing MP3 files onto the disc, then do not burn it as a music disc. Burn it as a data disc and it will keep the MP3's intact.

If you select burn a music disc, then the mp3's are converted for hi-fi use and are much bigger.

babyblue 18:04 09 Jul 03

copy ok but when i come to play the cd in my cd player it wont work please help what am i doing wrong iam using cd-rw cds

broggs 18:17 09 Jul 03

use cdr's.Alot of cd players don't recognise cdrw

perpetually-perplexed 18:20 09 Jul 03

i have several cd players and only the more expensive ones will recognise cd-r and rw

broggs 18:25 09 Jul 03

How old are your players.Cdrs should work in most cd players.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…