Copying LP vinyl's to CD Digitally!

beanyboy 18:01 20 Nov 06

Can anyone advise which might be the best software to copy LP vinyls to Cd .
Pref: some which will eliminate the snap crackle and pop.

Thanks

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:16 20 Nov 06

click here is an easy way and comes with the required software..as it is getting near Xmas ;-))))))

G

Z1100 18:16 20 Nov 06

click here

Hanx!
K.
(and sell it when you are done ;) )

Strawballs 22:22 20 Nov 06

Have you not bought this months PCA there is a turntable to USB advertised in there.

BT 08:01 21 Nov 06

Audio Cleaning Lab from Magix does the job very well and operates with the output from your existing stereo

click here

mole44 08:57 21 Nov 06

done all mine,terratec preamp from my existing turntable,magix software to clean it up.jods a good un.i think the new software now comes with pre amp but unsure.i did 100 lp`s 300 45`s and 50 cassettes plus 4 reel to reel,this way

beanyboy 09:53 21 Nov 06

Thanks chaps. I appreciate all your advice.

Am not quite sure what Mole was on about 'cos I am a bit "behind" when it comes to computer-talk, but I'm sure I'll work it out.
Thanks again.

best....

Wak 15:41 21 Nov 06

This may help with the basics.
click here

bluto1 23:50 21 Nov 06

Thanks for link, just what I needed

Wak 09:41 22 Nov 06

Pleased to hear it.
Thanks for letting us know.
Wak.

beanyboy 10:08 22 Nov 06

Hi Chaps

Just got back home. Thanks for your advice.

I'll endeavour to sort it all out. Not being to experienced at this lark still, it aint coming easy.But thanks to you ,it should now be easier!
best to all

Ken B.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…