copying holiday movies

buckleboy 15:27 23 Jan 04

Can someone tell me how to copy holiday clips from my camcorder to my PC. I have put in searches in-case it's been covered before, but i must be putting in the wrong text, because it keeps coming up blank.

MisterPaul 15:36 23 Jan 04

you need a firewire port on your pc. You also need editing software.

buckleboy 15:37 23 Jan 04

MisterPaul, i got a strong feeling that it's analogue. Bought it in 1995.

MisterPaul 15:48 23 Jan 04

to post then. Mine is digital. I know that it is possible with analogue, but presumably you will need certain things on your graphics card. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Paul

Pikachu 16:21 23 Jan 04

Visit click here and search for videoh what you need is VideOh! DVD Video Convertor Kit this transfers from analogue to digital using a spare usb port on your pc. The sad news dabs dont have them in stock states 3-4 weeks and ive visited other websites who are also out of stock. Im looking for the same thing, if you do find one please tell us :D

Pikachu 16:21 23 Jan 04

visit click here. Sorry copied it from another thread that I put on this forum

Edstow 16:32 23 Jan 04
  Chegs ® 16:42 23 Jan 04

Cheapest option would be to buy a TV card((£25 approx)and then you can simply connect the camera as you would to a TV.The quality of the recordings is lower than you could get from a digital camcorder,but I have used this method to transfer from house video recorder to pc then to DVD.

Stormpool 17:21 23 Jan 04

click here

There's this as well? not that amazon do it. But something else to search for.

Stormpool 17:22 23 Jan 04

Oh i think amazon do do it? .. I thought I read it was discontinued before I got to that page.

Availability: usually dispatched within 1 to 2 working days

Any good to you?

Pikachu 18:05 23 Jan 04

Its dispatched in 1 to 2 weeks click here I guess they dont have it in stock either :( its the same for almost every supplier website ive checked

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

Disney layout supervisor Rob Dressel on the challenges of visualising Moana

Siri vs Google Assistant