copying a dvd on to a disc

vodka4any1 15:42 25 Mar 05

hi i have downloaded nero but i cant figger out how to put my downloaded movies on a disc so i can watch them on my dvd player can anyone help me please.thank you

Yoda Knight 15:44 25 Mar 05

using nero vision express

vodka4any1 15:54 25 Mar 05

no nero smart start i have got sonic already on my computer but i havent a clue how you use that i am on windows xp

Completealias 17:53 25 Mar 05

To make a DVD disk with nero you need to have the plugin for it

DVD shrink click here

Will let you burn files from your hard drive to disk and can compress them to fit on one disk.

Try doom9 click here for other programs to do with DVD creating

mattyc_92 17:58 25 Mar 05

Sounds abit dogy to me.... I am not saying that you have illegally downloaded movies, but you must admit that this is does sound abit "iffy"....

vodka4any1 18:05 25 Mar 05

no i have paid for the movies i just wanted 2 know how i got them on a disc so the whole family can watch them

Completealias 18:09 25 Mar 05

On doom9 there is a tool called imgtool classic this will let u create a image file of the movie and then using the imgtool you can burn this file to disk. It works like a plugin for nero

May work

mattyc_92 18:44 25 Mar 05

Ok... Sorry about that, but you must admit it does sound abit dody and since one user on this forum knew he/she had an illegal version of Office and let around 5 members spend hours trying to help, I have been more careful... Again, sorry about that....

Anyway, I would use CloneDVD... This is a great program that can "compress", with virtually no data loss, a duel layer disk to a single sided disk... Can't remember the site... Will look for the site and post it....

mattyc_92 18:48 25 Mar 05

here the link... click here

vodka4any1 07:45 26 Mar 05

thank you all for your help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…