copying a dvd

deneka 10:03 22 Jun 04

I am trying to make a copy of a copy, if that makes sense. Normally i have no problems atall, but DVD shrink 3.0 & DVD disc master cannot open the original copy to make a copy.

It says it cannot find the file. But i have double checked with the original copy & that plays fine.

I tried just copying straight from disc to disc rather than encoding it back onto the pc & although it said it was burning & completed the process, when i tried to play the copy, the dvd player just span the disc around, as if it was empty.

But as its only a recordable and re-writable, my re-writer wont allow me to try again as it says the disc is closed.

What i dont understand is why its saying there is something on the disc, when there isn't and also why i'm having problems copying it in the first place.

Any ideas?

User-312386 11:16 22 Jun 04

is the disc copyrighted?

If it is then we cant help no further here

deneka 11:17 22 Jun 04

no it isn't copyrighted, because it is already a copy or something i compiled myself, i am just trying to make a copy of the copy. If that makes sense.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…