Copying Audio CD's

rawprawn 16:27 25 Oct 03

I have just copied 3 (Of my own & paid for) CD's so that I can have a copy in the car as well as at home. The problem is that the first record on each does not play. I copied with Win MP 9 & all the selected tracks were shown as converted & copied. Any ideas.

pj123 18:01 25 Oct 03

You may not get any response to this as whether you paid for them or not it is still illegal to copy them. If you actually made the music yourself that is a different matter.

Djohn 18:06 25 Oct 03

Sorry, but I don't have the answer to your problem. I make a copy of my own CD's to use in the car, by using Nero and this program works fine.

rawprawn 18:44 25 Oct 03

Thanks for your imput, I have seen a lot about Nero on this forum. Perhaps I should give it a try.

Ivor_Monkey 18:58 25 Oct 03

I don't know the answer to your quiestion, other than say nero is a very good prgram, But if by "does not play" you mean the first track doesn't record at all and you are immediately into track 2, then you could imply record the first track twice? One for the CD and one for the bin. Just a thought.

rawprawn 12:39 26 Oct 03

The first track apparently records, but when I try to play it there is total slience until it gets to track 2. I will close this thread now as I don't think anybody has the answer. Thanks for the imput.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…