Copy and Paste in Word 2007 changes font

PalaeoBill 01:33 18 Sep 10

Scenario:

I have two Word 2007 documents open (.docx), the text in both is Times New Roman 12 point.
When I copy and paste between them, in either direction, Word changes the font of the pasted text into Calibri 11.

Normal has been modified to default to Times New Roman 12 and it does. All new documents open with Times New Roman as the font, no problem.

In trying to find a solution via google, I have selected a Times New Roman theme in both documents as suggested, so pasting between them should be in the recipient style and I should get Times New Roman. But I don't. I always get Calibri.

Please don't suggest using paste special and unformatted text. Its a matter of principle now and I want the dam product to do what its told.

Please help with a solution.

So I

Peter 01:43 18 Sep 10

Are you trying to copy a complete paragraph between the two documents? If so, try copying the text with and without the paragraph mark at the end of the paragraph. If you cannot see the paragraph mark you can change the view, so it shows, by clicking on the backward P, top right in the paragraph menu section.

Hope this helps, Peter.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac