copy and paste

nene01 13:26 13 Jun 06

Hi all, can someone please tell me how to copy and paste, ive not done this for a long time and i cannot for the life of me remember how to do it, thanks.

oldbeefer2 13:31 13 Jun 06

Easiest is to left click and hold while you 'wipe' the text you want to copy. Right click and select 'copy'. Put the cursor where you want the text to appear. right click and select 'paste'. Can also be done with control and C and control and P.

driving man 13:31 13 Jun 06

left mouse button --drag across text to highlight---rt click press copy---- open new document find where you want to insert rt click and then paste

oldbeefer2 13:31 13 Jun 06

Ha! Beat you!

rmcqua 13:32 13 Jun 06

Select the text with your left mouse button.
Right click whilst selected and from the drop down menu, left click "copy".
Then place your cursor where you want to copy to. Right click, then from the drop down menu left click on "paste".
That should do it.

terryf 13:40 13 Jun 06

For the future, remember that where-ever you are on the computer, if you press the F1 key a help screen will come up, on the desktop, left click on a clear piece of the screen and press F1 the os help appears, in a program, just press F1 and program help window will open.

nene01 13:40 13 Jun 06

Very much appreciated you are all stars, thanks again.

oldbeefer2 15:49 13 Jun 06

Sorry, Neneo1 - to paste, should have said control V. P is to print

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…