copy from media player 10

DUKE 13:27 10 Nov 05

have just bought hifi with 40g hard drive, how do i copy my cd's over without the write protect on the tracks, have refered to manual and it says to use "copy to cd or devise" but there is no such thing on player 10

Skills 13:29 10 Nov 05

In WMP 10 its the burn tab to copy to cds and the sync tab to copy to a device.

DUKE 13:31 10 Nov 05

yeah i know but my hard drives dont show as devices

Skills 13:36 10 Nov 05

Does the hard drive show up as an external drive in my computer if so can you not just drag and drop your files onto the drive in there?

DUKE 13:55 10 Nov 05

it does show show as an external drive but if i drag and drop they up in the hard drive but wont play through the mp3 player as they are protected

Skills 14:05 10 Nov 05

Did you get these music files from cds that you have ripped your self or are they downloads from somewhere like napster or itunes if its the latter then they will have protected there music with DRM to stop you being able to copy them if its the first one then just re rip the cds with out copy protection, I use cdex click here i find it better than WMP

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…