coprocessor not installed

Sean.f 10:53 30 Nov 09

Hello I have just installed windows 7, and when I go into my computer managment it shows coprocessor driver as not been installed, is this something I need to bother with as I can not work out how to install the driver. pc always say it cannot be found.

gengiscant 12:51 30 Nov 09

Is it possible to tell us what the error message is you are getting in full please.

Sean.f 13:28 30 Nov 09

In device manager it shows as driver not installed, my driver disk is only for xp or vista not win 7 when I try and update driver it says driver can not be found.

gengiscant 13:36 30 Nov 09

You are getting this message under the processors label in device manager?

T0SH 13:48 30 Nov 09

Try updating your motherboard chipset drivers and also update your graphics card drivers if the motherboard drivers fail to fix your issue

Cheers HC

Sean.f 14:29 30 Nov 09

gengiscant
In device manager it has other devices with a ? then click on that to show the coprocessor with a ! then right click properties and it says This device is not configured correctly.

T0SH
I have never hade to update my motherboard chipset drivers so wouldnt know how to,

gengiscant 13:57 01 Dec 09

can you post a screenshot of device? or post the make and model of your pc.

Sean.f 09:46 02 Dec 09

my mother board is a GF8100VM-M5

In xp I can see Nvidia Network Bus Enumerator (what ever that is) in the same place in device manager where the coprocessor driver is showing in Win 7.
I have d/l'ed the motherboard driver fot win 7 and now where it was saying coprocessor driver is missing that has gone all together.

This is part of what is shown in device manager
xp
+network adapters
+Nvidia Network Bus Enumerator
+Ports(com/lpt)
+Processors

Win 7 (before update)
+network adapters
+other devices?
---coprocessor! (no driver found)
+Ports(com/lpt)
+Processors

win 7 now
+network adapters
+Ports(com/lpt)
+Processors

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…