fifa_cn 05:31 19 Mar 03

I'm running a transport company in HongKong.dealing with the expess mail an parcle to China mainland and Taiwan,to reach the customers in GuangDong province and taiwan within one day.Think about it.

Yes...I am still thinking about it........yep.....thinking still...........thinking........thoughts = What is your point exactly??

britianicus 06:12 19 Mar 03
  hoverman 08:20 19 Mar 03

I thought this Helproom was to assist members with computer problems. Be prepared for the FE to lock this thread.

Peverelli 09:10 19 Mar 03

What's a parcle? Is Expess the next version of Windows?

britianicus 09:11 19 Mar 03

Why close it? His problems may well be computer related. I only offered the help that I did click here or click here as a well meaning individual. It has to be said though that on a personal basis I do think that his question was somewhat retorical and not within our understanding in which case he should try this click here or this click here

watchful 09:18 19 Mar 03

Didn't know such websites existed, re God and the Devil. How strange!

watchful 09:20 19 Mar 03

Nothing to do with the question but then what is the question?

I'm reminded of the words of a minister's sermon entitled: 'Is God a Computer Virus?' which contained much food for thought.

britianicus 09:23 19 Mar 03

The God website only allows you to send an email to him. I wonder if gods go braodband yet? and what download speeds he can do.

watchful 09:25 19 Mar 03

Ridiculous I call it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…