Cooliris slowing Laptop Down?

hawthorn59 17:16 10 Sep 10

I installed Cooliris a few days ago, and I THINK that since I did, my internet is sluggish. Could this be? For example sometimes when i type a word, the letters dont appear for a few seconds, then all appear together.

Also it takes a second or 2 for the mouse pointer to become "active" over a link.

Or even, like just there now, when I pressed the return key, it took 1-2 seconds before anything happened.

So 2 questions:

1 Is this likely to be caused by Cooliris or does it sound like a laptop problem or internet problem?

2 If so, how do I uninstall Cooliris? Revo Uninstaller and Add/Remove programs cant find it! There is a folder listed but its empty. There is an icon in the toolbar, when I click it the programe opens. So how does one get rid of it?

I suppose first of all I need to establish if my "slow typing" and other problems are as a result of Cooliris or a different problem.

thanks in advance

h

grey george 17:49 10 Sep 10

I have cooliris and it does not effect my machine. If you click tools from the ie menu bar and then choose manage add-ons, you should be able to disable cooliris.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How VR is being used to simulate space

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now