Cool Edit Pro version 1.2

Philbat 23:45 17 Jul 04

I'm currently running Cool Edit Pro on Windows 98 but wish to upgrade to Windows XP home edition, and have been trying (unsuccessfully so far)to find out if CEP v1.2 will run under XP.

I've contacted Adobe who took over CEP but all they can suggest is upgrade to Audiotion at £139.

Can anyone help please.

THE TERMINATOR 23:51 17 Jul 04

Install XP and when all is installed right click on the CEP program(or it's shortcut) and choose propeerties,and in the compatability tab enable run under, and choose windows 98....TT

THE TERMINATOR 00:00 18 Jul 04

Because XP supports cd writing you may get warnings of incompatability when installing XP. Try to disregard these warnings and follow the instructions above. I got funny messages about Easy CD Creator, but it ran ok in compatability mode....TT

spikeychris 00:11 18 Jul 04

CEP is installed on one of my machines running XP and CEP2 on another, they both work.

Night Ryder 00:48 18 Jul 04

Cool Edit Pro version 1.2 works perfectly well on Windows XP. I had it running on an XP system without any problems. I recently upgraded to Adobes Audition Ver 1.5. Awsom programme if you can afford it.

Philbat 23:38 19 Jul 04

Many thanks everyone for the quick response to my query. Delighted to find a unanimous answer.

Philbat

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…