Cookies Stuck !

Boarder 14:00 25 Nov 03

Hi, i try my hardest to have a perfectly cleen comp, i recently tried to delete some gifs etc from temp internet files, but even if i reboot in safe, they still wont delete, and i have also changed read only properties of temp int files folder but still no joy, also i have tried XTeq Xsetup cache cleaner, but STILL no joy, HHHEEELLLPPP !!!

Thanx

Carl

rawprawn 14:10 25 Nov 03

can you give us the proper file names

Jester2K II 14:38 25 Nov 03

Try Supercleaner click here

canard 14:59 25 Nov 03

If the cookies are in temporary internet files- content you can just delete all or any of the 4 [in Win 98] content files and get rid of the lot.
on my old win98 se pc empty internet files when closing browser works faultlessly but on my new win98 se pc it's erratic and ALWAYS leaves files measuring 0kb and sporadically accumulates and retains acres of junk. Both have same patches and updates on IE6. Does anyone know why 2 identical PCs behave differently?

Boarder 02:47 26 Nov 03

59(2).js (javascript)

click here

click here (HTML Doc)

click here

click here

click here (HTML Doc)

These are the properties of files locked in Temp internet files, any ideas??

rawprawn 07:53 26 Nov 03

Try going to regedit and use find to locate them there, then delete them from the registry.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…