cookies not enabled

ahales42 23:15 21 Nov 03

I`m using xp pro, aol9,ie6 and za4.5.530. I am an admin and have enabled cookies in everything. My wife is also an admin. I`ve enabled all cookies for her but some sites say that cookies are not enabled and she is unable to access them.She`s really upset that she can`t get onto paypal. Though i`m really happy that she can`t :). Any suggestions?

alan 2273 23:49 21 Nov 03

Try Control Panel -- Internet Options-- and see if under Security & Privacy your settings are to high as this will block certain types of cookies. I run mine on Medium.

hugh-265156 23:51 21 Nov 03

as above,set to medium default.

accept first party

block third party

allow session

canard 00:21 22 Nov 03

I can never get running in IE in spite of adding the url to allow. The solution [not ideal]is to use the opera browser. Your wife would be able to shop to her heart's content if not yours.

ahales42 00:32 22 Nov 03

ok she`s not watching now.What is it with women and shopping?. Will try the above though i`m sure i`ve already done it. When i become bankrupt the begging letters are going out to you lot. lol.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…