Cookies + Hotmail

ianeon 08:22 09 Oct 04

Good morning - I have done something stupid - I have "disabled cookies" on my browser and cannot log on to my hotmail accounts - I need to "enable cookies" again - I can't remember why/how I got into this mess - can someone help please. I run IE6, XPPro with SP2 - Thank you - Ian

VoG II 08:26 09 Oct 04

Tools/Internet Options, Privacy tab, Advanced button and change cookie handling.

Diodorus Siculus 08:28 09 Oct 04

Also click here

And have a look at the custom options too - you can allow hotmail to set cookies if you wish.

ianeon 09:18 09 Oct 04

Thank you for the help - sadly it didn't work - the message I get is -
Your Web browser options are currently set to disable cookies. To use .NET Passport, you must enable cookies. - Any more help would be gratefully accepted - Ian

ianeon 10:17 09 Oct 04

I have investigated further - There is a small box at the bottom of the screen with a red circle and a white bar in it - if you click on that something called "privacy report" comes up on the screen - I changed the settings in this for Hotmail & MSN - rebooted and everything is going O.K. now - Thank you for your help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…