Cookies

GORAL 16:03 10 Mar 03

Call me peculiar if you wish but I hate cookies and make a point of frequently deleting them - except the ones for sites which I regularly use and WISH to use.

Each time I access the web I seem to pick up a fresh lot but always there is a cookie from DOUBLECLICK and ADTECH (and other similar ones).

Can anyone help with advise on how to block these? I already use Norton Firewall as well as Antivirus.

suburban train 16:06 10 Mar 03

i cant remember the web site just do a search on goggle and download spyware gaurd

Terrahawk 16:11 10 Mar 03

this will get rid of the spyware cookies
click here
and so will this a lot of people run them side by side
click here

GORAL 16:20 10 Mar 03

Terrahawk - sorry I should have mentioned that I already have Adaware Plus and Adwatch installed.

Terrahawk 16:28 10 Mar 03

if you have ie6 you can adjust your browser settings tools/internet options/privacy

misog 17:04 10 Mar 03

The new version of SpywareBlaster from click here has cookie blocking but seems not to consider Addtech spyware although it blocks Doubleclick

GORAL 20:15 10 Mar 03

My thanks to all for their help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…