11neil 19:06 22 Feb 03

I got a prob i can log into msn zone says my cookies are disabled and i need to enable them

spikeychris 19:11 22 Feb 03

You don't say what your running but this works.

Go to Internet Options

Click on Security.

Click Custom Level.

Scroll down to the Cookies and click enable.

dragh 12:40 23 Feb 03

I am currently with aol and have windows XP. For the past 3 weeks I have been unable to log onto any secure sites i.e. my bank account site and those sites where payment needs to be made using a credit card. Until 3 weeks ago this was perfectly easy to do and I can't think of anything I've done which would have caused the problem. I have tried various solutions suggested by aol and msn but to date nothing seems to have worked . Does anyone have any ideas?

SEASHANTY 14:25 23 Feb 03

Assuming that Internet Explorer is your browser go to the extreme top left and click on "tools" then on "Internet Options" then on the "Privacy" tab. Adjust the level meter switch until "Medium"
is shown then click on "Apply" button. The level
you set this slider at determines what cookies will be accepted and which will not. Some websites will not load if you have the slider set at "medium high" or greater.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…