Cookies ?

Chronos 09:56 29 Apr 04

Hi..i am using IE6 with win98se, i want to set up a web based email address, but it keeps telling me i can not because I need to allow cookies and javascript, "whatever that might be" can some bright spark tell me how to allow them, i have looked in properties in IE6 and to me it looks like the two setting are on low, or is zone alarm stopping them, i did look but could find no settings to allow them..

Gongoozler 10:14 29 Apr 04

Tools - Internet Options - Privacy - Advanced. This is where you can allow or disallow cookies. If instead of clicking Advanced, you click on Edit, you can select to allow cookies from web mail site to override your settings. Java is a programming language often used on web sites, but it is sometimes used to download nasties onto your computer. You can set the level of protection via Tools - Internet Options - Security - Custom Level.

Chronos 10:19 29 Apr 04

thanks for that, we live and learn..nice one..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…