cookies

Hacky 16:14 10 Aug 03

Hi all
I am trying to clean out my unwanted cookies of my system running win98se (so i can give my granddaughter this system).
I took one look at them and was unable to understand what was what. is there away or a list in telling me what any partiqular cookie means.
cheers

Terrahawk 16:20 10 Aug 03

you can delete them all

Terrahawk 16:22 10 Aug 03

oops sorry should have added if you have sites with saved passwords such as this one make sure you keep a note of them before deleting cookies

krypt1c 18:14 10 Aug 03

FYI Hacky
If you're replacing your system you can transfer your cookies & favorites to your new pc by using the export facility in IE. Then you can delete all cookies in your old system.
PS. It might be better, if you've got the OS cd to reformat the HD then re-install the OS
To export your cookies / favourites open IE then select file > import and export then follow the wizard. Save them to a floppy disc then import them on your new pc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…