cookie problem.(a pain in the a**e)

exumed 07:39 07 Jun 03

Suddenly i am getting the error message,you do not have cookies enabled etc,I do,right down to the registry I do.I even did a repair instal of xp, problem still remains.Ihave no doubt microsoft has a solution but all I found was help with internet explorer 4, 5 not 6,any suggestions. cheers.

Valvegrid 07:42 07 Jun 03

Sorry your getting a problem in the arm, is this with all sites or one in particular.

exumed 07:47 07 Jun 03

all,and its my ankle

Valvegrid 07:52 07 Jun 03

There was a serious question there :-)

Is this problem happening on all web sites you visit or just one in particular?

Paul.

exumed 08:34 07 Jun 03

And there was a serious answer,sorry, I thought it was all of them but on checking it seems just one,mind you it was just a quick random look,but i had no problems at my banking site.

Valvegrid 10:26 07 Jun 03

Bank sites seem to be the main culprit for this sort of problem, but if you've checked that it sounds like it could well be a problem with that particular server.

Your title made me smile, which is great for that time of morning :-)

Regards

Paul.

thms 10:34 07 Jun 03

Funny you should mention this.
I am having the same problem. It only appears on certain sites. like you I have cookies enabled.
It even appears on some sites I have visited before with no problem.

This has only happened in the last few weeks.
On some sites I just cancel the message and the site appears. So you are not alone.

SEASHANTY 15:44 07 Jun 03

Occasionally Internet Explorer 6 does the same to me when I try to access my online power supplier which is Scottish Power. Resolved this problem by installing the free browser "MOZILLA" which has never caused me any problems so far. It uses Netscape. Install this as an additional browser to I.E.6. You can download it free from this PCA website.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…