Cookie Problem

AubreyS 16:38 14 Feb 05

Hi all.

Up until yesterday, I was able to log into Ebay with no problems but now, I get this message...

The browser you are using is rejecting cookies.

I have changed nothing and I can get into other sites OK. I have checked my cookie settings and everything is normal and set ok.

Any ideas please?

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 16:44 14 Feb 05

Are you using choclate chip ones?

only joking ;-)

Have you tried going into TOOLS.INTERNET OPTIONS.PRIVACY.then put the slider down one notch.

Try clearing Temp internet files including all cookies.and try again.

hope this helps?

ben

AubreyS 16:52 14 Feb 05

Only plain chocky one!! Yes I looked at all that... I have kept the settings the way they are normally set.

Wak 17:04 14 Feb 05

Hi AubreyS, Have a look at Cookiejar from click here
It will save all the cookies you really need and delete on start-up all the others you collect while surfing.

AubreyS 17:38 14 Feb 05

Thanks Wak.. Page cannot be found for cookie jar.

AubreyS 17:59 14 Feb 05

Bump

AubreyS 19:38 14 Feb 05

^

Wak 19:39 14 Feb 05

Go to the above site and click on PROGRAMS on the left.
Cookie Jar is the top item for downloading (68.2KB)
Wak.

AubreyS 19:45 14 Feb 05

Thanks Wak. I have downloaded it now but I am still curios to know what has caused the problem. I did a ghost image just 2 days ago, so before I try Cookie Jar, I may restore the image first. Thanks

AubreyS 22:09 14 Feb 05

Last bump

ade.h 22:20 14 Feb 05

Check what cookies your privacy settings have blocked when your try Ebay; double-click on the eye on IE's status bar. There might be some Ebay cookies from slightly different URLs that you haven't added to your Allowed list.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…