Cookie Icon Missing on Status bar

birdface 09:55 14 May 07

Hi,I have been using Firefox of and on for about a month now,But when I go back to Internet Explorer I cant find the Cookie Icon on Status bar any more,I used to find it very helpfull in allowing or denying cookies to run,Anyone any Idea how I can get it back.

birdface 11:14 14 May 07

Maybe I should have said Tool,But it sat on the status bar beside the Internet security globe,And woul show you what Cookies that you had allowed or denied.Any help welcome.

birdface 22:00 14 May 07

Anybody got a clue to what I am talking about,It opened a box that you could see what cookies that you had running and what ones you stopped.But if I remember right it gave the cookies as a web address.It was on the Status Bar.

VoG II 22:10 14 May 07

Sorry but I have not got a clue what you are on about.

Screenshot?

MAJ 22:17 14 May 07

I know what you're talking about, buteman, but I don't think I have seen it since upgrading to IE7. The globe is still there though.

birdface 22:19 14 May 07

Oops ,Sorry but just found it under View. Web page Privacy report.It used to run at start up when opening my home page.Looks as though I will have to open it from view from now on.Sorry If I got you confused,Not half as confused as me trying to explain it.Anyhow thanks vog for taking the time to look.

MAJ 22:20 14 May 07

I've just discovered that it has moved to View > Web Page Privacy Policy, buteman.

birdface 22:23 14 May 07

Thanks,I used to get it on IE7,But tried Firefox to see how I got on with it,Now cant get it on I/E 7 ,Well at least I know where it is now,Thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5