Converting .xif files to .pdf

Al94 21:26 10 Apr 08

On behalf of a friend, does anyone know of a reliable programme which will batch convert .xif files to .pdf? Free would be good but otherwise also acceptable.

DieSse 21:38 10 Apr 08

The normal way to create pdfs is to get a good virtual pdf printer. I've used Primo free for some time, very successfully.

click here

The free version doesn't do batch creates per se - but I do batches of .doc files by marking them all, then choosing print from the context menu.

It does mean clicking OK a couple of times for each file but that's not too onerous for a free conversion.

There's a paid version which may have more facilities. It's a free download, so you can readily give it a try.

Al94 21:41 10 Apr 08

Thanks, I'll get him to try that.

Al94 08:29 12 Apr 08

No, it doesn't convert .xif to .pdf, any other suggestions?

Al94 16:16 12 Apr 08

bump

DieSse 17:15 12 Apr 08

Do you actually have Pagis Pro? I read that it will output to other formats.

Have a read here - maybe you can use what they say in some way to get the .xif files to another format first - then use the Primo pdf printer.

If you want you can send me a sample file and I'll have a look and see what can be done. Contact me via the yellow envelope by my name if you want to try that.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…