Converting wmv files to jpeg and or mp3

Daisy22 19:56 22 Nov 05

I found a good microsoft programme which saves photos as wmv files, they're great for playing on the PC but won't play through my DVD player. The spec for the DVD player says files should be saved as JPEG or MP3.

Previously when I've saved photos onto a CD they have saved as JPEG and played through the DVD player. However, this photo file (PhotoStory3) doesn't seem to save that way at all.

I haven't been able to Rip through media player - i'm not sure what to do next.

Hamish 21:08 22 Nov 05

Try typing
Converting wmv files to jpeg

into google

bremner 21:42 22 Nov 05

A wmv is a video file. A jpg is an image file - you cannot convert one to the other.

You can get software that will take still shots from a video or you can get software that will play jpgs one after the other as a video.

GroupFC 21:52 22 Nov 05

I don't use photoStory myself (but do use MovieMaker2) but one site I am always recommending for problems with MM2 is click here. You will see this has a sizeable section all about PhotoStory, so you might find some help there.

joethebow 23:38 22 Nov 05

If you want to make .jpg images from movies download bs player, it's free. Just right click on the player and explore the options. Basically set up a directory to hold the images, play the movie and just press P every time you want an image.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…