Converting VOB to single JPEG (or picture) files

sox2 09:54 29 Nov 05

I have a DVD with VOB movies files on it that are made up of pictures that go from one to another (like a movie!) I want to convert these so I can see each individual picture how they were before the VOB was made.
Can anyone recommend software (pref free!) that can do this?

MAJ 10:16 29 Nov 05

At about 24 frames per second, that's a lot of pictures, sox2??? Also I don't imagine that the pictures would be great quality. I have used AVD Video Processor click here to do something similar with an AVI file and an MPEG file, there is a trial at that link, it puts a watermark on the output pictures.

sox2 11:05 29 Nov 05

Sorry should have clarified more clearly -the pictures change about every 1-2 seconds- there are about 120 photos total divided into 4 chapters that move from one to another, but I would like to look at them as separate pictures not all joined together!

sox2 12:24 01 Dec 05

Anyone else that can help?!

johnnyrocker 12:31 01 Dec 05

click here might do what you want.

knockin on 12:35 01 Dec 05

Do you mean like a slide show?
If so I believe that some media players allow you to take snapshots of movies and extract them to the clipboard. Cannot remember if Media player or Nero do this, but it might be worth a look. The quality of the pics will not be great, however, and it could be quite a performance to extricate so many pics. Good luck

knockin on 12:38 01 Dec 05

johnnyrocker makes a good link -infranview will do this

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…