Converting PDF to MS Word

STREETWORK 18:09 01 Oct 07

Hope someone can assist with this.

After googleing for a free pdf to word conversion software all I find is free to download, pay to use.

So if any kind person knows where to find such software (free) please let me know

Nice...

VoG II 18:26 01 Oct 07
  STREETWORK 18:33 01 Oct 07

Thanks Vog.

I should have mentioned that I need to preserve the tables and layout if possible. The link is one I have tried but only allows for text to be copied and pasted into word...

Technotiger 18:42 01 Oct 07

If you are anywhere near my home, you are welcome to get in touch with me via my yellow envelope with a view to coming here to do your conversion on my PC. I have the full program PDF Converter Professional.

I am in the Portsmouth area in Hampshire.

STREETWORK 19:43 01 Oct 07

Drat, I am in Wales. Thanks for kind offer...

Technotiger 19:52 01 Oct 07

OK - sorry I can't help then. Unless, perhaps if it is not personal/confidential, you might like to email it to me - I could then convert to Word .doc and return it via email. Or if it is already something on-line - like for instance click here
I could download it convert and email to you.

Failing all the above - Good luck anyway ...

FreeCell 19:58 01 Oct 07

Streework
A thought, but could you use an OCR program to scan the printed pdf document back into Word?
Not ideal but a lateral approach!

csqwared 20:10 01 Oct 07

Posted this query a few years back with not a lot of success. I was pointed to this site click here
which is still valid. It's a free download for a month and then 28 Euro (£17) for a single user license if that's any help to you.

carl.

STREETWORK 20:12 01 Oct 07

Thanks for kind offer Technotiger. They are sensitive.

I have found many that allow a free download, then to use it money must change hands.

I'll click Resolved for now and see if any friends have such a program...

Technotiger 20:19 01 Oct 07

Ok - why don't you give csqwared's link a go - it quotes a 'Unlimited' 30 day trial.

STREETWORK 20:26 01 Oct 07

Oh yessss. cheers csqwared. Your post came up whilst I was replying...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…