Converting my Web Pages from .PSD to Front Page

solvaworld2 12:19 PM 15 Oct 09

I have created pages for my website in Photoshop. I now need to convert them into a format FrontPage 2003 can read in order to edit them for publishing on web.

Can anyone help?

sheila.weston 20:02 PM 25 Oct 09

May I put in my pennyworth? I should forget about Front Page 2003 - it will save a lot of time later if you go straight to Expression Web or Dreamweaver. I made my site with FP and then had a very stressful year or more converting it to EW. Front Page puts a lot of extra code on the pages, which is not approved of. See Tina Clarke's pages at click here.

sheila.weston 20:07 PM 25 Oct 09

There is a page at click here which may be relevant - and some of the other tutorials may help.

Forum Editor 23:57 PM 25 Oct 09

and then slice it for insertion into HTML tables. I assume you'll know how to slice Photoshop images, so do that, and then Use tables in FrontPage to create pages from the image slices.

FrontPage 2003 is getting a little long in the tooth now, and there have been no later versions - Microsoft has replaced FrontPage with Expression Web, which is extremely good.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Android apps 2015/2016: Best apps for your new phone or tablet - what apps should I download?

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Uniqlo uses your brain waves to find your perfect T-shirt

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…