Converting my Web Pages from .PSD to Front Page

solvaworld2 15 Oct 09

Hello,

I have created pages for my website in Photoshop. I now need to convert them into a format FrontPage 2003 can read in order to edit them for publishing on web.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

sheila.weston 25 Oct 09

May I put in my pennyworth? I should forget about Front Page 2003 - it will save a lot of time later if you go straight to Expression Web or Dreamweaver. I made my site with FP and then had a very stressful year or more converting it to EW. Front Page puts a lot of extra code on the pages, which is not approved of. See Tina Clarke's pages at click here.

Sheila

sheila.weston 25 Oct 09

There is a page at click here which may be relevant - and some of the other tutorials may help.

Forum Editor 25 Oct 09

and then slice it for insertion into HTML tables. I assume you'll know how to slice Photoshop images, so do that, and then Use tables in FrontPage to create pages from the image slices.

FrontPage 2003 is getting a little long in the tooth now, and there have been no later versions - Microsoft has replaced FrontPage with Expression Web, which is extremely good.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message