converting files to different format... how?

galatic door 13:15 07 Feb 03

Hi there,
I have ejay which most of you will have probably heard of but i am wondering how do i change the files so that i can burn them onto a cd with nero and listen to them in my normal cd player?

IanNiblock 13:39 07 Feb 03

It's been a while since I used eJay but I am positive that you can save the tracks as a format that is 'burnable'. I say this because I did it, once, about 12 months ago. Unfortunately I don't have the software anymore but I am sure somebody who does will be able to point you in the right direction.

pj123 15:59 07 Feb 03

My ejay songs are saved as .wav files. if you burn them to CD they will automatically be changed to .cda files.

galatic door 16:05 07 Feb 03

Do they save automatically as wav. files or do you have to save them as??

San Alwigi 16:05 07 Feb 03

You could click here

Nero will only automatically change .wav to .cda depending on the version and/or configuration

galatic door 16:10 07 Feb 03

You have all helped i am now closing thisd discussion.
Once again thanks

pj123 16:16 08 Feb 03

Ejay will save automatically as .wav files to your hard disk. If you then burn to CD you need to pick Audio Disk from the menu which will automatically convert them to .cda files on the CD. If you pick Data Disk then it will burn them as .wav files to the CD.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…