Converting Files?

goll_y 19:03 09 Sep 04

Hi there,

I've got the following files which I want to convert to burn them onto DVD and then play in a normal DVD player.

The formats are as follows (for all I know some might be able to do that as they are). I would be grateful if you could let me know if there is any software available that will let me do this.

The files are -

.asf
.avi
.mpg
.rm
.wmv
.mpeg

Thanks in advance

leooleo 19:40 09 Sep 04

what DVD authoring program do you use? I use Ulead movie factory, and it does it for me. Alternatevly you need a Video editing program to convert files to mpeg, which is what DVDs work with...

leooleo 19:48 09 Sep 04

check out ulead web page, download a trial version and see how you get on. this is what I use, but you'll find hundreds of titles. What you need is an DVD authoring program. It is needed cos you have to create menues and stuff, u cant just put some files on the DVD, stick it in the player and expect it to work. try click here
to learn about DVD

goll_y 08:50 11 Sep 04

You mentioned the uleag website. Is there any software that will transfer the above files to mpeg. Can you please provide a weblink if there is. Thanks

goll_y 16:11 19 Sep 04

Can anything transfer these files to mpeg?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…